Professional House Cleaners Needed! No Weekends, No Holidays, No Nights!
- Pay: $580 - $780 per week
- Job type: Full-time
- Number of openings for this position: 2
- Schedule: 8 hour shift
- Benefits: Paid time off, Referral program
We have an amazing team and are looking to hire more cleaning technicians to join our growing, hard working, happy, friendly team!
We have one of the highest pay and compensation plan for residential cleaners in Wake County!
- Our current cleaners (30-40 hours per week) tend to make $680-$780 per week!
No Experience? No Problem! We offer a comprehensive, professional training program that takes roughly 1-2 weeks to complete. It includes hands-on instruction with one of our experienced, professional Training Managers.
What can you expect?
- No Weekends, No Holidays, No Nights!
- A full, stable schedule with hours between Monday through Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Weekly Paycheck
- Paid Vacation (5 Days) after 1 year of employment
- We keep efficient routes, typically you are only traveling 15-25 min between homes!
- Local (not a franchise), family owned and operated business, we truly value our employees and base all of our decisions on what will make the best working experience for our cleaners
- We care deeply about the health and safety of our cleaners and clients and only use the highest quality, all-natural, eco-friendly cleaning products
- Employer / Company paid Taxes and Insurance - we take care of these things so you don't need to
- Full service office staff, here to support you and provide excellent service to both you and our clients
- Short term disability after 90 days
- What do we need from you?
- A reliable vehicle, with valid plates and insurance, as well as a valid drivers license
- An attitude of positivity and growth, when something doesn't quite go as planned, your first thought is what can I learn from this, what can we do differently to prevent this in the future
- Be able to be on your feet all day with light lifting, we won't lie, this is a physically demanding job. We are looking for those with a high energy level, this is a fast paced job - no need for a gym membership needed working here!
- Strong work ethic and proven reliability, we will call references!
- Eye for cleaning details, we pride ourselves in going above and beyond to provide exceptional service to our clients
- Great attendance and Reliability
- Not allergic to pets or dust
This is very rewarding work for those that enjoy staying active, who take pride in a job well done, enjoy a good before and after, get satisfaction and enjoyment from helping people.
This opportunity is very well suited for those coming from the hotel, hospitality, maid service, home cleaning, residential cleaning, CNA, commercial cleaners, housekeepers, senior caregivers, servers, warehouse industries, as well as, team supervisors or retail / fast-food managers looking for new opportunities.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cleaning Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Work Location: Multiple Locations